Friday, September 30, 2011

4. Future Goals

I had to say my aim for the first 10 years in the future is making money although it is very boring. My major now is mathematics which is the basic of all of economic area and doing business. Actually my future plan is not so clear. But I want to make some small decisions step by step to get my final goal. At first I think graduation is the most important thing to take into consideration. I think I can graduate in about one and a half year that means I will work even harder to reach it and choose more credits in a semester. I want to read master degree about some economic major like finance that will give me a broad vision on choosing the business I will do. They I think after master, I will find a job to be an employee at first. It is a big chance to let me learn more about the basic system of a company and how it works. What's more important is that I can learn many things about communicating with customers and keep a good relationship with my colleagues and boss. I think after I get familiar with all of these abilities and accumulate enough funds it's time to do business by myself and build my own company. The whole progress will be hard enough and full of challenge and I still have a lot of disadvantage to get rid of. I am very confident to this plan and very enthusiastic to realize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment