Monday, September 26, 2011

3. An Important Person

I can still remember the voice of my high school English teacher. Her class was full of interest which left an unforgotten memory to me and all of my classmates. She looks a little weak when we saw her first time. She is a little short, but under her back glasses we can saw her confidential eyes. Her class is not as boring as the other teacher's. She always used little jokes and interesting stories to cheer us up from the heavy study burden.  She did not like the unchanged knowledge on the textbook. So she tried her best to find materials about science, literature and so on to increase our enthusiasm towards English that benefits us a lot. She is not only our teacher but also our adviser. In our country, advisers should take care all the aspects of their classes for example: attendance, schedule and plan... That is a large amount of work. Although she is very hard every day, she would take some time to communicate with us like private talk to make sure all of us are in good condition and work hard enough. Once she talked with me because I got a low score in the test before. I told her that I can not concentrate on study because I feel a little sick. She give me many suggestion about keep in healthy and even give me the medicine I need next morning. I feel very warm for what she has done for me. And study hard in English. I think all of our classmates will not forget what she told us and keep it in mind in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment