Friday, September 30, 2011

1. Self-Introduction

My name is Wenxiang Sun and I come from China. I am a transfer student who study Mathematics in College of Liberal Arts. I think the my favorite thing is doing sports for example running, basketball and so on because I think sports can not only build your body healthy but also make your mind strong enough to face every challenge in your life.
This semester I make big change in my daily plan which is doing sports in recreation center. Last semester I  live in Stadium View(an apartment which has gym inside) that I almost do not get out of it when I have no classes. That make me very lazy and less of doing exercise that make me very fat at last. But it totally changed from the beginning of this semester. Doing sports in Recreation Center give me a lot of energy to face my study and build myself a strong body. I am so happy to see these change.

No comments:

Post a Comment