Monday, September 26, 2011

2. University of Minnesota Life

I had to say I change a lot this semester. Instead stay in apartment all day, Recreation Center becomes the place I stay in most of time. Because not only I can doing exercise there but also study in it. This is an helpful  discovery because I can combine doing sports and doing homework which improve the efficiencies of both aspects. Every time you step into Recreation Center, the energetic color and all the people who are doing sports make you enthusiastic to do something. I haven't use gym before. So it is amazing to see so many training instruments in just one room. I feel a little awkward at first because I do not know how to use most of them. But the most helpful thing is there are "how to use" showing on each of them so that I can learn to use them quickly. I will sit outside the gym to study after a little time of exercise. Although it is tired, I can concentrate my mind and rest my body. This kind of life make me both exercise my brain and my body. I like it very much.
Another big change in the semester is doing job in university dining service. I had to say I just get the permission today and do not do it before. But it is still a big challenge for me. I have done a lot of students service before, instead, doing a real job is totally new thing for me. I can predict the hardness of it, on the other hand, I think I can come over it  and do a good job in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment